Thank you to all of our sponsors, community members, friends, volunteers, and donors for your recent generous monetary donations allowing us to put your donations right back into the community where support is needed most. Since day one, we’ve always promised the money donated to our organization will go right back to our charitable partners and individuals in need as we are a full 100% volunteer-based organization.
Since COVID-19 began, our board and volunteers have not only been working hard to manage the Detroit Sewn Michigan Mask Donation Center downtown, Pontiac, but we’ve also been assisting the community in other ways. Several of our charitable partners have shared “ask” lists and concerns for their communities in dire need and this is where we were able to help our partners thanks to all of you and your recent donations!
- Pizza dinners and washable cotton masks to the children & families of Methodist Children’s Home Society.
- Marble Run games and Magic School Bus Space Science Kits for the Bottomless Toy Chest to send to hospitalized pediatric oncology patients during COVID-19 and beyond.
- Free responsibility charts to parents and families in Michigan to assist with homeschooling and responsibility / rewarding teachings during COVID-19 and social distancing.
- Washable cotton masks and visa gift cards to The Lennon Pregnancy Center to purchase diapers, wipes, and life necessities for moms, babies, and, expectant mothers in Dearborn Heights and surrounding areas.
- Over 50 spaghetti dinners, washable cotton masks, diapers, and wipes for the families of Camp Casey.
We appreciate your continuous support and promise to always serve with open minds and giving hearts. Thank you for your support and generosity.