The GMF Gift Baskets support women, moms, expectant moms, and children currently suffering or rebuilding their lives from poverty, sexual & domestic abuse, illness, addiction, and human trafficking. Donations for female care, pregnancy care, pregnancy aftercare, and life necessities for all ages are given to support individuals in need and to make them feel comfortable and loved.
- Love Basket – Life necessity baskets for women and children currently in domestic violence and sexual abuse shelters, foster care & safe houses. Contents of baskets are tailored to the specific needs of the women. (White disposable paper bag option also available).
- New Mom Basket – Life necessity baskets for expectant mothers and their newborns. (White disposable paper bag option also available).
- Foster Baskets – Toys, warm clothes, & life necessities are created and offered to foster children & children in need. Baskets are created based on items requests and the individual needs of the child. (White disposable paper bag option also available).
Virtual Peer Support Groups Beginning
In September 2022, GMF will begin offering Virtual Peer Support Groups for women, with women via Zoom. Schedules will be announced this Fall – Cameras do not have to be on and alias names are accepted. We are here to support and help, not judge.
- Moms with Disabled Children Support Group – Coming Fall 2022
- Life Skills for Women – Coming Fall 2022
- ADHD Peer Support Group– Coming Fall 2022
- Anxiety & Stress Support Group – Coming Fall 2022
- Narcissistic & Domestic Violence Support Groups – Coming Fall 2022
- Women’s Group for Self-Love and Self Acceptance – Coming Fall 2022
Warm clothes, hygiene products, warm blankets, infant necessities, expectant mom necessities, (and much more) is what we need. We have an extensive list of community partners that help us with our community drives. Join us won’t you? We would be delighted to work with you and your business. The GMF board is motivated to positively impact the lives of women, children, and families in need. Together, we will make a difference.
A Day of Pampering
Allow our GMF board & volunteers to provide an afternoon of pampering for the women in your organization. Just a few hours of attention, good food, massage therapy, and beauty services with a motivational & educational presentation by a local, professional speaker will leave your group of women feeling loved, confident and inspired. On-location and off-location options are available. Contact us to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org