The Glamorous Luncheon
This Glamorous Moms Foundation “Signature Event” is an annual fundraiser luncheon filled with glam, love, and community support for the Glamorous Moms Foundation and its charitable partners. The GMF Glamorous Luncheon will be held Saturday, May 16, 2019, from 11-2 at The Townsend Hotel (The Clancy Room) located in Birmingham, Mi. Click HERE to purchase your admission.
The Glamorous Moms Foundation Glam Gala is an evening event filled with community support, glam, and love, with a mission to support moms, expectant moms, women, and children in need.
A Day of Pampering
Allow our GMF board & volunteers to provide an afternoon of pampering for the women in your organization. Just a few hours of attention, good food, massage therapy, and beauty services with a motivational & educational presentation by a local professional /speaker will leave your group of women feeling loved, confident and inspired. On-location and off location options are available. Contact us to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org
Glam Baskets support women, moms, expectant moms and children currently in hospitals, local shelters, safe houses, and orphanages. Donations for female care, pregnancy care, pregnancy aftercare, and life necessities are given in hopes to make individuals feel comfortable and loved. We gather the necessities and then we will arrange them in a beautiful basket and present them to the women & children who need them most. Please consider having your next event a “Glam Basket” event to help replenish supplies. Contact us about your event and we’ll help with the rest! Together, we will make a difference!
Education, imaginary play, and early learning essentials are key to a child’s developmental growth. The GMF board is motivated to make a difference in the lives of children in need as they grow, develop, and conquer life’s challenges. Please consider being a GMF community partner to support our hospital, orphanage, and educating partners. Email us at email@example.com.
The Glamorous Luncheon
The 2020 Glamorous Luncheon, a Glamorous Moms Foundation signature fundraising event, will be held at:
Saturday, May 16, 2020 , 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Admissions are $100/person for our women supporting women luncheon with the theme “Get Back Your Power”. Please join us for an afternoon of shopping (with local female entrepreneurs/vendors), a plated lunch, a motivational and inspirational speech by licensed counselor Kelly Houseman, a fashion presentation by Michigan designers, and networking as we come together to support the Glamorous Moms Foundation and our charitable partners.
*Luncheon guests are asked to enter at the Clancy Room entrance located on W. Merrill Street at The Townsend Hotel located at 100 Townsend Street, Birmingham, Michigan. Just look for the red carpet! Valet at this location is FREE to Glamorous Luncheon guests.
*Luncheon attire required
Glamorous Luncheon – ($100/person, $1000/table) Sponsorship Opportunities:
◦ Event Sponsor – $10,000 Sponsorship includes a table of 10, full-page advertisement in program, company name and logo on website, social media mentions on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, name on signage at the entrance.
◦ Platinum Sponsor – $5,000 Sponsorship includes: 8 tickets/seats (1 table), 1/2 page advertisement in program and logo on website, social media mention on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, signage at the entrance.
◦ Gold Sponsor – $2,500 Sponsorship includes: 6 tickets/seats, 1/4 page advertisement in program and logo on website, social media mentions on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
◦ Silver Sponsor – $1,000 Sponsorship includes: 4 tickets, business card advertisement in program and logo on website, social media mention on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
◦ Bronze Sponsor – $500 Sponsorship includes: 2 tickets, name in program and on website, social media mention on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Click HERE to purchase your admission(s). Want to mail in your payment? Mail to Glamorous Moms Foundation, Attn: Shannon Lazovski, 511 Old Towne Rd. #80065, Rochester, Mi 48308-0065. Questions? Call 586-202-8287