The NEW Glamorous Luncheon date is Saturday, May 22, 2021, and will be located in the Ball Room at the Townsend Hotel in Birmingham, Michigan. The event, which is just a few days away, will be held from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
The luncheon theme, “Get Back Your Power” will remain as keynote speaker Kim Boudreau Smith leads us to positivity and strength as she provides the tools and motivation needed to feel powerful and strong in our own skin. Her powerful delivery will leave you feeling confident, empowered, and supported. We are thrilled to have Kim Boudreau Smith on board!
The Glamorous Luncheon will offer a fun afternoon of shopping with local female entrepreneurs/vendors, lunch, a motivational speech, a fashion show featuring Michigan designers, a silent auction, and networking. The inaugural fundraiser will support the Glamorous Moms Foundation, our efforts in the community, and our charitable partners. An awards ceremony for our Ultimate Heart Award will also take place to honor our top volunteer of 2020/2021.
Admissions are available for $100/person. For more information on our new date, please contact the Glamorous Moms Foundation President Shannon Lazovski via email at email@example.com.
Check-in for updates: Please follow the Glamorous Moms Foundation on Facebook including the Glamorous Luncheon Facebook event page. All updates and announcements will be posted there to keep you informed. If you have the time, please also support us on Twitter and Instagram @glamorousmomsfn. Thank you for your continued support and dedication. We hope to see you at the luncheon on May 22, 2021.
Michigan Designers to be Featured:
- Mila Pershyna
- Ashley Harris
- Rachna Chandra
- Leslie Pilling
- Rachelle Willnus
- Archana Aneja
- Jiayu Li
Michigan Small Business Vendors:
- Kelli Tolbert – Sanctuary Girl
- Christina Liedtke – Astouri
- Tina Kefala – Worth New York Sale
- Shannon Lazovski – Glameselle
- Lisa Zubal – OneHope Wine
- Moniquee Sobocinski – Handmade Jewelry
- Sherlyn Fox – FGI Detroit
- Mila Pershyna – MP Fashions
- Mulustega Getahun- Cotton ‘n Things
Glamorous Luncheon – ($100/person) Sponsorship Opportunities Still Available:
◦ Event Sponsor – $10,000 Sponsorship includes a table of 10, full-page advertisement in program, company name and logo on website, social media mentions on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, name on signage at the entrance.
◦ Platinum Sponsor – $5,000 Sponsorship includes: 8 tickets/seats (1 table), 1/2 page advertisement in program and logo on website, social media mention on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, signage at the entrance.
◦ Gold Sponsor – $2,500 Sponsorship includes: 6 tickets/seats, 1/4 page advertisement in program and logo on website, social media mentions on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
◦ Silver Sponsor – $1,000 Sponsorship includes: 4 tickets, business card advertisement in program and logo on website, social media mention on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
◦ Bronze Sponsor – $500 Sponsorship includes: 2 tickets, name in program and on website, social media mention on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Want to sponsor or donate? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail check to Glamorous Moms Foundation, Attn: Shannon Lazovski, 511 Old Towne Rd. #80065, Rochester, Mi 48308-0065. Questions? Call 586-202-8287